Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Shallow Minded passes survey

I want to thank Joey Duran of Harbor Marine Consultants for a very fair minded survey of Shallow Minded.
Here is his summery:
"The subject vessel was personally inspected by the undersigned on June 23, 2015 and was found to be a well constructed, appointed and comfortable vessel.  The vessel is very capably captained and well-kept..."

I have since received an insurance binder for $100K liability and $825K oil spill liability. 
Shallow Minded is back under her shelter. Having completely gone over the running rigging and sails I am pushing toward getting the last of the preparation and packing for this fall's trip. 
To continue following my preparation and subsequent adventures please follow me from now on at my new blog site: Shallow Sailing. This will be my only record from here on.  Thanks

1 comment: